Sunday, December 6, 2009

Buy Camera Lenses Nice General-purpose Telephoto Do They Make Polarised Lenses That Don't Attach To The Camera? Or Any Other Lenses?

Do they make polarised lenses that don't attach to the camera? Or any other lenses? - buy camera lenses nice general-purpose telephoto

I know that polarized lenses help before major colors of clouds and landscapes ... but I have a camera that was not discussed in a lens. This is not a professional camera, but I have enough money to get a new one now. Also, I just bought this device for 3 months. Can I also lenses, since I usually only wait, and buy new? Now I have a Fujifilm S1000. It is a great camera, it is only full auto (which has no possibility of the lens.) Anyone have any idea? I'll probably buy a new camera for my birthday, so it will be a few months ... Ideas until then? Expiramenting I would with the filters before the finest, most expensive camera to start.
Thank you all in advance! ":)

No comments:

Post a Comment