Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Vcr Dvd Players Does Exactly As Claimed ! What Exactly Does A DVD Player & 4 Head VCR With Line-in Recording Do?

What exactly does a DVD Player & 4 Head VCR with Line-in recording do? - vcr dvd players does exactly as claimed !

DV220MW9 I bought a Magnavox DVD Player & 4-head VCR with Line-in recording. It says on the packaging: "Cable / satellite-top box" + "4-head VCR" = "VHS." I have no idea what that means. I have no decoder or cable TV or satellite. Can anyone tell me whether I would be able to record TV programs on blank VHS tapes with this camera than I would with a good old tape recorder? .......... well, if not, how can I record TV on VHS? \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, I have nothing of decoders, or how they work, know. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment