Monday, January 4, 2010

Sharp Vcr How Do I Get Tape Out Of Vcr?

How do I get tape out of vcr? - sharp vcr

I am 20 years old Sharp VCR, very useful for me. I
a tape in it, and I can not eject, play, or how to make progress.
Whenever I try to do one of these things, the movie a little,
and then turn off the machine. I opened the lid of the
the machine and the tape is fully rewound. It seems likely that broke the band. He tried to get in a gentle way, find the tape, and I could not. I would be glad if someone could tell me as getting the band. Thank you,

JD

3 comments:

elijahja... said...

It's happened to me .... VCR is probably toast ...... You can participate if you want the band Tho.

Kool_mon... said...

Open and remove the video or just a DVD player is useful.

courtduc... said...

I had a hard time and again that the only thing he could do was to put the recorder on the floor and let the **** outta her

Post a Comment