Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sugar Land Waxing How Long Of A Drive Would It Be From Sugar Land, Tx To Johnson Space Center?

How long of a drive would it be from Sugar Land, Tx to Johnson Space Center? - sugar land waxing

That the transition could be to Houston to work at NASA JSC, and I wonder where the best places to be for life. I have many good things about Sugarland, but I have heard horror stories about the traffic situation. I'm especially happy for a reduction in crime and a pleasant family atmosphere. I want no more than 30 minutes by car from point A to work. Suggestions?

2 comments:

Jeffari-... said...

If you cancel your trip within 30 minutes, not move to Sugar Land ... is a charming community, but do not think you can drive in 30 minutes (45 minutes) with no traffic. And as it always seems to be in traffic in Houston.

Have you checked in Pearland, Friendswood and Seabrook?

gravel12... said...

www.mapquest.com

Post a Comment