Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fatty Liver Disease Symptoms Fatty Liver/ NASH/ Wilson's Disease?

Fatty Liver/ NASH/ Wilson's Disease? - fatty liver disease symptoms

I recently had a liver test back and my liver values were high. There are approx 2 years said also tested for the liver function the same, and an ultrasound said that both the liver and spleen enlarged. I have tested vaccine and hepatitis, and my tests were negative. My doctor says I can during a foie gras, and we go back to the liver in 4 weeks to verify. My question is, can Wilson's disease presenting as fatty liver or Nash? I understand that Wilson is a rare hereditary disease, but I think it's not just the foie gras, if Wilson is behind it, because it could be fatal. I have also heard that the rate of fatigue and depression, and symptoms of Wilson. Any information would be appreciated.
Also, I do not think drinking at all. I never have. I am 23 years old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has anyone in your family Wilson? The best thing to do is either call and ask your doctor or your order and wait and wonder. Sometimes, the research can be done on your own to relieve anxiety and can sometimes lead to unnecessary anxiety. No one here can tell you or not Wilson, but I'll think of you.

Post a Comment