Thursday, February 4, 2010

Whats The Difference Between Full Head Of Highlights Or Half Head Blonde Highlights - Half Or Full Head? (Pics)?

Blonde highlights - half or full head? (Pics)? - whats the difference between full head of highlights or half head

Hello, if I want to light brown hair and blonde highlights, but I do not know whether he will receive half or full slip? I have an idea in my head what I want and the result is not knowing where to go for the looks.
It's more or less how I see http://weblogs.cltv.com/entertainment/tv ...
I will certainly look like this: http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image ...
If you have any tips or pictures of the difference between the various types of restrictions that be a great help! Thank you!

9 comments:

raphael said...

unless you plan to take a beauty salon very high dollar that you see for the first time, which was very nice, do not wait to get your average beauty salon and leave with the professional appearance that is the first link available made.
I think that's nice, but he had to wear his hair in a ponytail, if so go on and try, but if not ask Leaf Lites hello, but again, watch where you go, or "End LL satellites with big, red or worse yet, the yellow.

writersb... said...

Well, you say you want highlights and highlights are only "light" half of the hair dye if you absolutely want to, but if you like, the first stresses that the PIC regular and heavy responsibility and is the blond with the same image show, I'm sure you know what to do.

kassie said...

I want to tell to take this photo of LC and your stylist what you want. You will be able to help you find the best style for you.

Meena M said...

If you are unsure, try hair extensions. This way you can, if you do not like it, instead of changing the natural color. It worked for me!

~KrayZ KaypixE~ ♥ said...

I think you have thin blonde highlights everywhere!

Kat said...

UM ID to go for a lighter eye relief. It seems more of chlorine, especially cuz your hair is in the pool
email me for pics
omg_katl@yahoo.com

Kat said...

UM ID to go for a lighter eye relief. It seems more of chlorine, especially cuz your hair is in the pool
email me for pics
omg_katl@yahoo.com

shirleyo... said...

yuck

shirleyo... said...

yuck

Post a Comment